Skip to Main Content
Student Mental Health and Wellness
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is hosting online drop-in spaces for processing emotions around the election. See: CAPS Election Support
- If you are feeling anxious, overwhelmed or struggling with your mental health, you can reach out to CAPS 24/7 for resources and support. CAPS is for ALL students and is staffed with a diverse group of representatives who can support the entire Carolina community. Walk-ins/drop-ins encouraged and welcomed. 919-966-3658.
- How to Stay Balanced during Election 2020 (Healthy Heels Blog)
- The Healthy Heels blog provides students with relevant information, an open forum to learn, ask questions and discuss health and wellness issues – leading to a healthy and safe community that fosters student well-being and success. You can also sign up to receive the Healthy Heels Newsletter.
- Campus Recreation provides a diverse and intentional recreational programs, encouraging and helping our entire community to stay active.
- Student Wellness provides students an array of resources to support healthy choices and positive decision-making regarding health, safety and wellness.
- The Office of the Dean of Students is available to support students who need assistance navigating personal or academic concerns.